Ultrasonic fusion → nose bar feeding → ear belt fusion → non-woven fabric folding in half → ultrasonic fusion → cutting → conveyor belt device to deliver finished masks → finished products stack.
1. Adapt to product specifications:
1. 1 adhesive the 3-5 layers of PP non-woven cloth, activated carbon and filter material, and cut out the wooden body of the folding mask. .
The N95 disc mask is used for occupational respiratory protection, including certain microbiological particles
Characteristics of the equipment
1. Automatic tension control of raw materials to ensure the tension balance of raw materials.
2. Photoelectric testing raw materials to avoid mistakes and reduce waste.
3. Variable frequency control, which can adjust the running speed of the equipment according to the needs.
4, high degree of automation, simple, only put materials and finished products.
5, the whole machine adopts sheet metal + aluminum alloy structure, beautiful and strong without rust.
6, modular, user-friendly design for easy maintenance.
1:The power supply AC220V 50 hz
2:Air supply 0.5-0.8 MPA
3:The production efficiency 40-50 PSC/min
4:Production yield 95% or higher
5:Equipment size (mm):9300 (L) X1300 (W) X 1900 (H)